Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little boy missing in the Preston Park area - now found

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Now old is he etc? I live near there. hope they find this little lad asap

Im not sure the police have set up a operation unit in the car park of the new sainsburys, all i was told was that a little boy has gone missing. They are currently searching all gardens in area. Hope he is found safe and well

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If there was ever a good reason to use the power of NSC then this is it - forget Jamies and finding lost Ipads - this is a far more worthwhile task. Hope he's found soon. Have emailed my brother who lives in the area to keep an eye out.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If there was ever a good reason to use the power of NSC then this is it - forget Jamies and finding lost Ipads - this is a far more worthwhile task. Hope he's found soon. Have emailed my brother who lives in the area to keep an eye out.

Will keep a look out.

cheers. will go and have a wander, it can't do any harm

Off the twitter page...

white 13yr male, blue hooded rain mac,black trousers, bright blue trainers green paces.Missing since 6 from Preston rd. 5ft 6 with brown hair, last seen at sainsburys on Preston rd heading south. Blue mac is dark blue at bottom but gets lighter.

You never know it might help.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Here's hoping that he's just gone for a little wander into town and he gets found tucking into a big mac and fries. Worrying times for his folks. Thoughts are with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here