Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lita Frustration?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Ince went on a great surging run from deep in our half and should have played Leroy in but delayed the pass. At the end of the match Leroy seemed to be having a word with Rohan about it but it all ended in hugs and back slapping.

He was giving him some good advice about how to deliver a pass. Telling him it is better to pass the ball straight rather than chipping it as he did (it skidded on the surface with the spin).

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It's too early to judge him but he does seem a bit lazy. I remember one time on saturday when he could have gotten the ball if he had run for it but he let it go for a goal kick. But I'm probably being a bit harsh for judging him on that one incident. We'll see how he does when he's a bit sharper. Perhaps a couple of development games would help him. I'd like to see him start with Barnes as Barnes will be able to give him some good balls to be able to run on to.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
It's too early to judge him but he does seem a bit lazy. I remember one time on saturday when he could have gotten the ball if he had run for it but he let it go for a goal kick. But I'm probably being a bit harsh for judging him on that one incident. We'll see how he does when he's a bit sharper. Perhaps a couple of development games would help him. I'd like to see him start with Barnes as Barnes will be able to give him some good balls to be able to run on to.

Too be honest i cant see Lita getting a look in once Ulloa and CMS are back - he will be 4th choice by then

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Maybe give him a chance to get fit, up to speed, settle in.

How will this happen when he only comes on for the last 10 minutes?
Needs to start and play till he's done-in, then, each week, he will last longer until he can do 90 mins.

You watch how Ulloa is brought up to match fitness when he returns - my guess will be: on as a sub for 20 mins, then 30 mins and his 3rd game back he will start and go off after 60 mins.

Only time on the pitch brings match fitness.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
He's complaining about the lack of chances, yet he had a few through balls for him to run onto saturday, all of which came to nothing. And yet how many times have we given Barnes the same opportunities in the last 5 games or so?? Fair enough he fluffed one when he blazed over on Saturday, but rarely gets more than 3 decent chances a game. Not sure how many chances Lita is expecting for 10 minutes game time?

Ulloa will be given time to get match fit again, because he's a key player and the best striker we have. Lita is not the best striker at the club, not even the best striker we have fit. So we're not going to waste games away so that he can be fit in 2 weeks time??

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He's complaining about the lack of chances, yet he had a few through balls for him to run onto saturday, all of which came to nothing. And yet how many times have we given Barnes the same opportunities in the last 5 games or so?? Fair enough he fluffed one when he blazed over on Saturday, but rarely gets more than 3 decent chances a game. Not sure how many chances Lita is expecting for 10 minutes game time?

Ulloa will be given time to get match fit again, because he's a key player and the best striker we have. Lita is not the best striker at the club, not even the best striker we have fit. So we're not going to waste games away so that he can be fit in 2 weeks time??

He got those through balls given to him on Saturday because he made a good run and has the pace to get on the end of it.

Not a lot of point doing that with Barnes as he is not the same type of player. With him you play it to his feet.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lita is a much much better player than Barnes will ever be, and before you say anything I like Barnes and am happy to have him as part of our squad.

Lita is a proper goal threat always has been, his build up and hold up play is also better than Barnes.

Just needs the opportunity to show it.

I would be very pleased if we made him permenant.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Lita is a much much better player than Barnes will ever be, and before you say anything I like Barnes and am happy to have him as part of our squad.

Lita is a proper goal threat always has been, his build up and hold up play is also better than Barnes.

Just needs the opportunity to show it.

I would be very pleased if we made him permenant.

I agree. Lita must be getting very frustrated at the moment especially during the first 34 minutes on Saturday. After that Barnes was very good.

At the moment he must be thinking it was a mistake coming to us on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here