Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lisa Stansfield

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's a funny but very disturbing urban myth about her. Definitely not suitable for work. Google "Lisa Stansfield frozen poo" if you're curious.

Christ. I've only just recovered from twitter showing me Simon Cowell topless and now this.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Ticks all my dislike boxes:
Miserable Northern accent
Miserable Northern voice
Miserable music with no tune
Made a comeback when one of the last singers I want to hear again

By the way, also dislike the accent of the boy in the latest Bisto ad. Pronounces it Bistaw. Actually really fed up with all the regional accents on TV and radio nowadays!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If she's been all round the world and can't find him I'm just guessing but, love, he don't want to be found. Plenty more fillet o fish in the sea though eh? You massive nostrilled freak.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Ticks all my dislike boxes:
Miserable Northern accent
Miserable Northern voice
Miserable music with no tune
Made a comeback when one of the last singers I want to hear again

By the way, also dislike the accent of the boy in the latest Bisto ad. Pronounces it Bistaw. Actually really fed up with all the regional accents on TV and radio nowadays!

I used to love my music, especially indie type stuff, but barely buy a thing any more because I can't stand people singing in that stupid Yorkshire accent (e.g think arctic monkeys). What's worse is when half of them who do it aren't even from there!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I used to love my music, especially indie type stuff, but barely buy a thing any more because I can't stand people singing in that stupid Yorkshire accent (e.g think arctic monkeys). What's worse is when half of them who do it aren't even from there!!

Funny, I used to be massively into music and my interest just disappeared. I dunno why. When CD's were the primary source of music I had hundreds collected over the years. I gradually left them in places, gave them away. I now have exactly 3 CD's. A songs of The South that came on the front of a magazine, A Bowie compilation that came free with The Times and one that a friend made me that seems to comprise mainly of God Speed You Black Emperor. I have some Miles Davis on my iphone that I listen to in the bath too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here