Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LI's lie.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Goring Gull said:
Another shameless self promotion thrad by one of NSC's favourite major bellends.
GG, for once I'm going to disagree with you. LI is beyond all reasonable arguments, trust me I've had enough of them with him. You have to play really dirty for him to see sense. Les is in the right (oh and he's quite a nice guy as well) and LI (cock-juggling journo) is in the wrong!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Woodchip said:
GG, for once I'm going to disagree with you. LI is beyond all reasonable arguments, trust me I've had enough of them with him. You have to play really dirty for him to see sense. Les is in the right (oh and he's quite a nice guy as well) and LI (cock-juggling journo) is in the wrong!!

Oh shite :dunce: time , i meant LI, Sorry Les should have said name in thread toitle oops.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
cartman.jpg

Man of Harveys said:
I wonder if I'm on LI's list of "stupid kids of all ages"? I suspect Afters is.

Yes, and no :p

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
London Irish said:
Yes, and no :p

Ah...I see the "relaxed" and "humorous" LI has returned..............oh....so charming....so friendly....so warm....ON TOP.....but underneath.....lurks a black heart and a viscious mind.

cjd said:
Ah...I see the "relaxed" and "humorous" LI has returned..............oh....so charming....so friendly....so warm....ON TOP.....but underneath.....lurks a black heart and a viscious mind.

and a throbbing penis

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
cjd said:

Can anyone suggest some menacing mood music to accompany this post ? Like that tune that plays whenever Darth Vader is in shot in Star Wars.

Unbelievable

:lolol: :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Goring Gull said:
Another shameless self promotion thrad by one of NSC's favourite major bellends.

:clap:

Which is the bigger bellend tho ?

Rougvie said:
:clap:

Which is the bigger bellend tho ?

Blimey, it's most unlike you to sit on the fence :ohmy:

Good work mods :clap:

The Complete Badger said:
:lolol:

Les, I appreciate you have your problems with LI, but I think some other people are too quick to get on his back. When I first posted on this site, he came across as patronising and impossible to get on with. Now, I think that's totally unfair looking back at it. If there is a decent issue to be discussed on here, there is noone I would rather have it out with than LI. His opinion is often different, but I appreciate the concise arguments he puts forward, which even if I don't agree with I can see his thinking behind. Anyone (with the exception of Les, where it has gone a bit further) who has a problem with this guy I would say is more at fault than he is. Let's be honest, LI is quite an articulate chap. I am a student journalist, so I am happy to go into a deep debate with him and like to think I give as good as I get. Maybe some others just can't be bothered to put the effort into a serious discussion? Just because he doesn't revel in some of the shit posted on here (which admittedly, I do on occasions), doesn't mean he "doesn't have a sense of humour." As I said, it took me a while to realise that he is actually a decent bloke with an honest opinion he is willing to share and discuss - I think a few other people would benefit from giving the time to find that out too, rather than jumping on his words for what they first seem.

:blush: From an early age, I've never been able to take praise at all well. I'm now FLOUNCING off to Brightonfans.com, you can all blame Badger.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
And stop calling me a kid, I'm 27 you cock sausage.

You're still a young upstart to me :lolol: Mind you Yorkie told me it was somebody else entirely Les, you are not the bad guy here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here