Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LI's lie.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I have intentionally been avoiding getting into arguments with him and suddenly out of the blue he starts coming up with this shit. But funnily enough no one says a thing. It seems that only happens if someone has a go at LI.

Would starting a thread with the title 'Hello London Irish' in the last 5 days fall into the category of 'avoiding getting into arguments with him' Les ?

:lolol: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sid James said:
Would starting a thread with the title 'Hello London Irish' in the last 5 days fall into the category of 'avoiding getting into arguments with him' Les ?

:lolol: :lolol:

Actually Sid the reason I started that was because I was pissed and was in a good mode. If anything I was attempting a bit of an olive branch in a lighthearted fashion based on the fact I hadn't had a row with LI for a fair while and if anything would rather get on with him than argue all the time. It was more to see if he could take it in the context it was meant and banter back.

It was never meant to be taken any other way although I do see how it could be.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Which would one be most afraid of?
A dog that regular bites, or one that looks like one day he intends to?
For me, it's a Cujo with a Sunday wink and horse's cock either dangling below his waist or severed in his mouth.

I would think, in this situation, to get annoyed or hurt by that which has a greater point. Very difficult to be scarred by the invisible. LI might just be an unwashed pair of silks that you never mean to wear, but would do so in emergency.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Meade's_Ball said:
Which would one be most afraid of?
A dog that regular bites, or one that looks like one day he intends to?
For me, it's a Cujo with a Sunday wink and horse's cock either dangling below his waist or severed in his mouth.

I would think, in this situation, to get annoyed or hurt by that which has a greater point. Very difficult to be scarred by the invisible. LI might just be an unwashed pair of silks that you never mean to wear, but would do so in emergency.

Sorry MB but you've lost me there.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
This whole thread is a SHAM! It's a blatent guise to use the phrase "LI's lie!"

:thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Commander said:
Sorry MB but you've lost me there.

LI is a set of grey words, specks in a centre parting, an occasional annoyance. Not a carrier of permanent disease though. Just an arguer and determined winner, comfortable in the casting of doubt in others and the assured licit tone of his own written voice.
Nothing worth seeing harm in or being so enraged by. Just an irrelevant centipede with a number of tickly legs at the base of your sleeping bag.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Meade's_Ball said:
LI is a set of grey words, specks in a centre parting, an occasional annoyance. Not a carrier of permanent disease though. Just an arguer and determined winner, comfortable in the casting of doubt in others and the assured licit tone of his own written voice.
Nothing worth seeing harm in or being so enraged by. Just an irrelevant centipede with a number of tickly legs at the base of your sleeping bag.

Ah, got it :thumbsup:

And fully agree.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:

You are right. And if he wants to give me shit thats fine but I don't know why I should put up with a blatant lie that makes me look like a nasty little shit. If I had gone out with the intent of upsetting Yorkie then fine, but I didn't and I certainly said nothing about her beliefs.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Put it this way, if someone told a blatant lie about LI that makes him look like a nasty little shit would he put up with it?

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
rool said:
And how long before this thread gets locked by a moderator because 'this isn't the purpose of this message board'.

Well it actually depends on who the target is eh chaps?
But it isn't is it. For what its worth, I totally agree with Les on this issue - LI has bullied him for months. However Les, this thread didn't need to be started. You're better than that.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Simster said:
But it isn't is it. For what its worth, I totally agree with Les on this issue - LI has bullied him for months. However Les, this thread didn't need to be started. You're better than that.

I probably didn't make myself clear.

My question was to the moderators who often seem to close threads when LI is a target but will leave others open when it is someone else i.e. adriahno.

There is either zero tolerance of this type of thing or a free for all, not a selective moderating of a protected species of poster.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
You are right. And if he wants to give me shit thats fine but I don't know why I should put up with a blatant lie that makes me look like a nasty little shit. If I had gone out with the intent of upsetting Yorkie then fine, but I didn't and I certainly said nothing about her beliefs.

But he doesn't just write NSC Heat Mag for everyone to believe the gossip or the empty inference of.

Your reputation is not in his hands and more than likely not in anyone else's current bother. If you feel pain caused by online UK Gold caricatures merely snort at the screen rather than draw your sorrow to the attention of masses and hand him another pallid victory.
If you want to think of things in that way.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Simster said:
However Les, this thread didn't need to be started. You're better than that.

I agree to a certain extent but its the fact he is perpetuating this idea that I bullied Yorkie off the board. It's bullshit and I shouldn't have to put up with it but he keeps saying it. Also he has never denied that it's a lie even when confronted.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
rool said:
I probably didn't make myself clear.

My question was to the moderators who often seem to close threads when LI is a target but will leave others open when it is someone else i.e. adriahno.

There is either zero tolerance of this type of thing or a free for all, not a selective moderating of a protected species of poster.

That is true. LI doesn't have any mates though, that's why he needs protecting.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I should ignore it but say LI made up a lie I was a rapist. Would you suggest I just sit back and not care?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Don't worry about it, it really doesn't matter. People judge you and him on more than just things like that. Chill - it really doesn't matter, IMHO.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
I agree to a certain extent but its the fact he is perpetuating this idea that I bullied Yorkie off the board. It's bullshit and I shouldn't have to put up with it but he keeps saying it. Also he has never denied that it's a lie even when confronted.

What do you expect him to say Les? "Oh yeah, sorry I know I said that but I was wong, I'm sorry, I'll leave it alone". This is the great London Irish we are talking about, he couldn't possibly show weakness like that. He has to continue with the same viewpoint regardless of whether it is right or wrong, otherwise he thinks it will make him look bad. What he fails to realise is that being able to admit you are wrong about something, or that admitting you said or did something that maybe you shouldn't have, is not a weakness, but a strength.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I should ignore it but say LI made up a lie I was a rapist. Would you suggest I just sit back and not care?

Why would i or any other believe he was authentically calling you a rapist? Would be like seeing truth in Ernest's accusative chatter.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I know I should ignore it and from now on a will. Just don't like lie's being told about me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here