Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Lip implants - how (are they affordable)?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh, that. Did she get a student loan? It was the case that you had to earn well to start repaying, and the outstanding debt was cancelled after X years. I guess the tories have tweaked it so it is less favourably structured for those with no bank of mum and dad to 'borrow' from. As a bit of eyes-wide-open 'borrowing', a student loan makes a bit more sense than the case on the BBC web page.
The threshold is £21K so very low.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've worked with debt (private and commercial) and must admit I'd never heard of an IVA being granted for a person, not a business. Usually an IVA is (was) an option for a struggling business to consolidate its debts and continue running and trading as a going concern, as an alternative to going into administration where usually all the creditors end up with next to nothing (see CPFC2010 x2).

I guess this IVA for individuals debts is something relatively recent. Just another way for finance institutions to leach off the vulnerable and stupid, by front-loading fees so they get nowhere. Surely the FCA should be all over this practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here