Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lionel Richie

index.jpeg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
When i saw the title of this thread my first thought was.......''Dont tell me he has died as well ''

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
When i saw the title of this thread my first thought was.......''Dont tell me he has died as well ''

And when I saw that you were the last poster on this thread, my first thought was....surely he's not claiming to be ITK about another new improbable signing. :wink:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
And when I saw that you were the last poster on this thread, my first thought was....surely he's not claiming to be ITK about another new improbable signing. :wink:

I think the issue as to whether I am ITK or not has been cleared up slightly. I am sure there are 2 or 3 on here who may enlighten you if this is not the case. However, some people will never be convinced but I don't really care

And anyhow. I am not ITK - I am friends with someone ITK

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think the issue as to whether I am ITK or not has been cleared up slightly. I am sure there are 2 or 3 on here who may enlighten you if this is not the case. However, some people will never be convinced but I don't really care

And anyhow. I am not ITK - I am friends with someone ITK

I think you might have me confused with someone who actually gives a damn. It was meant to be a gentle ribbing about a topic that I observed with some little amusement on a different thread; softened with a "wink". :thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think you might have me confused with someone who actually gives a damn. It was meant to be a gentle ribbing about a topic that I observed with some little amusement on a different thread; softened with a "wink". :thumbsup:

Ah OK sorry. my apologies. I just saw the negative bit and jumped straight on the defensive because I thought the Murphy thread would have cleared everything up for people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here