Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That is to do with having a small fire-hose.

Ah, that explains it so well.

I'd been wondering why Tyrone Biggums got off so much with all that macho-aggressive ranting of his.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We all live in the World and we are all responsible for it.

So when the Hindus tell the rest of the world don't kill cows, everyone in this thread that's moaned about the killing is going to accept that without question and never spill the blood of a cow in the name of anything ever again because one culture made an issue of it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I am sure you have seen the one doing the rounds of fb with a family kneeling by an elephant with food still in it's mouth they killed. I had to delete it as it made me feel physically sick.

Yes that was one of them, utterly horrific and so so pointless. There's not much in this world that strikes this level of hatred and disgust of people in me than this sort of thing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So when the Hindus tell the rest of the world don't kill cows, everyone in this thread that's moaned about the killing is going to accept that without question and never spill the blood of a cow in the name of anything ever again because one culture made an issue of it.

Yep, just like we should all go and kills lions because you say it it is okay.

You seem to be confusing killing for food with killing for sport.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have no say in it. Not my country, not my animals.

Do you think foreigners should be able to dictate to those African nations how they use their resources?

Yes and an animal is not a " resource "

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You seem to be confusing killing for food with killing for sport.

It's all part and parcel of some cultures. As I pointed out, hunting in the UK for the most part was for the upper classes and they ruled this with a heavy hand.

Many other cultures however hunting is very much ingrained within that society because it formed a big part of daily life for food, making money and sport.

People are applying their cultural opinion to it and expecting all and sundry to think and act like they do. The world doesn't work like that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's all part and parcel of some cultures. As I pointed out, hunting in the UK for the most part was for the upper classes and they ruled this with a heavy hand.

Many other cultures however hunting is very much ingrained within that society because it formed a big part of daily life for food, making money and sport.

People are applying their cultural opinion to it and expecting all and sundry to think and act like they do. The world doesn't work like that.

Most people on this thread seem to be freely expressing their feelings about the subject.

The problem is that you disagree and you that is trying to apply your opinion to others and expecting everybody else to think and act like you do.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

How very George Bush of you. So that would mean you supported all these wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the like then.

And all those mining companies who go in and tell the Africans how best for them to make money off their resources. Never thought you'd be in that camp old chap!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How very George Bush of you. So that would mean you supported all these wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the like then.

And all those mining companies who go in and tell the Africans how best for them to make money off their resources. Never thought you'd be in that camp old chap!

No.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Most people on this thread seem to be freely expressing their feelings about the subject.

The problem is that you disagree and you that is trying to apply your opinion to others and expecting everybody else to think and act like you do.

It's not my opinion. It's the opinions of the other cultures involved which deem it acceptable. Which is why it's legal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here