Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Linkin Park

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I know theres a surprising amount of people who like this band on here...

New album was out today in Ireland, got it... on first listening - its going to take a hell of a lot more listenings to like it. It starts off like Good Charlotte, goes a bit sappier, gets to What I've Done (which seems to be the best song on the album) then goes to being decent but just not Linkin Park - could have been any band on the cover of Kerrang in 1999.

This is what happens when you spend 5 years working on an album :(

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've liked them since they were actually called Hybrid Theory though, so this is rather depressing musically

Tempted to sell my copy of the "the EP" (cost me 3.99, sells for >100 on eBay) before their stock falls any further now :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
**NEWSFLASH**

Linkin Park are, in fact, entirely SHITE

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I don't get all this new music with it's electrical guitars, shouting and baggy trousers.

Real music should have violins and things.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Linkin Park are class! Not usually fussed with Hip Hop but the stuff with Jay-Z was pretty good imo.

The one thing i've got of theirs which really dissapointed me was the Live for Texas CD/DVD. Has to be the most OVERPRODUCED 'Live' CD i've ever heard! I already have the albums, i don't need to hear exactly the same but with a bit of cheering at the end of each track! :shootself

Dissapointed to hear you say it's not all that, although i'll still be buying it first thing Monday to see for myself! :p

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ginadim said:
I thought that record, Encore, was the only listenable one.

LP are massive in Croatia.

I thought Points of authority/99 problem/One step closer was pretty decent aswell.

Im not really a fan of linkin park though to be honest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here