Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] LINGARD - Anyone else notice that we've become even worse since he's has arrived?

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Has anyone else noticed the amount if defensive work he does. Forever tracking back when needed. I've noticed him make a few vital blocks/tackles deep in our own half. Yes he's only scored 1 goal and he is easily "knocked off the ball" but watch his off the ball runs. Always looking for space, usually always positive actions on the pitch. I like him.
It's a tough call between him and Lua Lua. They have different styles. I like Lua Lua too, but when was the last time he scored?
I think picking the starting line up is a tough call. Who ever is picked, someone's going to moan about it.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Thank you...my first post with 100 replies.....

That's all.................it's only taken just over 10 years!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This may have been mentioned before, but why are we playing him every game?

He's no Barnes, and misses equally well if he ever gets close enough, no Orlandi, his control is mixed and doesn't create much, no Crofts, he gets bundled off the ball too easily - actually, I'm struggling to think what he adds?

Also, am I imagining it or has our form dropped since we started playing him from the start, the only other period where we have done as badly, I think was when Ulloa was injured....last year...

:lolol:

Mug

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
This may have been mentioned before, but why are we playing him every game?

He's no Barnes, and misses equally well if he ever gets close enough, no Orlandi, his control is mixed and doesn't create much, no Crofts, he gets bundled off the ball too easily - actually, I'm struggling to think what he adds?

Also, am I imagining it or has our form dropped since we started playing him from the start, the only other period where we have done as badly, I think was when Ulloa was injured....last year...

Thanks for your really valid point there...now F off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here