Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Apologies if it's been mentioned before but only realized tonight that the original Michelle Fowler is directing this season.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
My enjoyment of LOD has reduced directly in line with my increased viewing of '24 Hours in Police Custody'. It's pretty obvious from viewing the latter that the CPS could not have sanctioned a charge on the flimsy circumstantial evidence that AC3 have.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My enjoyment of LOD has reduced directly in line with my increased viewing of '24 Hours in Police Custody'. It's pretty obvious from viewing the latter that the CPS could not have sanctioned a charge on the flimsy circumstantial evidence that AC3 have.
Indeed

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Is H a person or a place?

I do think it is possibly a place/prison or a group as said last week as I can’t think of a plausible single character it can be now but to be honest, I haven’t really got a clue!

I’m sure for some people and particularly those that know more about the workings of the police it is very far fetched, but I do find it really entertaining.

I do think it is possibly a place/prison or a group as said last week as I can’t think of a plausible single character it can be now but to be honest, I haven’t really got a clue!

I’m sure for some people and particularly those that know more about the workings of the police it is very far fetched, but I do find it really entertaining.

Or a headquarters????

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I can only imagine it’s very far fetched. If not, and I was a PC, I be sacked for not keeping a straight face. The levels of talking bollocks and acronym-offs taking place are hilarious. It’s entertainment as you say but I think it’s gone a bit sketch show now, wife and I were watching tonight and could see French & Saunders in almost every scene.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Here they are, the scheming old lags...

Q-8254.jpg
Wow that's a blast from the past.

Got "He use to send me roses" going through my head now.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm still gobsmacked at seeing Peter de Jersey, a former player of lead roles at the RSC, having one line as Ted's brief. Mother of God!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not speculating on the identity of "aitch" yes, everyone, that's how you pronounce it...but *Kyle" the black C019 sergeant is DEFFO part of the OCG.

Reason? He's been at every raid, so knows what's going down, has lots of lingering shots after dialogue with central cast finishes and has been called by name by Arnott, Hastings and everyone else.

Also, notice the unnecessary little bits of extra lines he gets after his team let a villain "escape"...He's in on it for sure...and I'll bet YOU didn't even notice him???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not speculating on the identity of "aitch" yes, everyone, that's how you pronounce it...but *Kyle" the black C019 sergeant is DEFFO part of the OCG.

Reason? He's been at every raid, so knows what's going down, has lots of lingering shots after dialogue with central cast finishes and has been called by name by Arnott, Hastings and everyone else.

Also, notice the unnecessary little bits of extra lines he gets after his team let a villain "escape"...He's in on it for sure...and I'll bet YOU didn't even notice him???

Also Arnett (should that be Harnett?) didn’t buy him pizza

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here