Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Linda Lusardi

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Girl I worked with won 'Page 3 Girl of the Year' or whatever it was called - basically a competition to find the 'next' page 3 girl. Was at my desk one morning and her boss called me and said 'go and buy a copy of the Sun, now'......I asked WTF he was going on about but he said 'just do it'............and there she was, down to the last 4/5 contestants who were being voted for...she won - bolstered no doubt, in NSC style, by vast numbers of votes from the blokes in the office. Didn't see her in the office again though, sadly. She was knocking about with Bobby Z for a time when she went full-on WAG (think it was when he was at Fulham), and did Big Brother and a few other bits and pieces on TV.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Linda.jpg

Still gorgeous, taken last year....

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
In the same club, I was there on an end of season football do and Katy Price was there, upstairs. This was back when she was Katy and was lovely, pre surgery, if you will. All my mates kept saying they would love to get hold her etc. So I thought, sod it, I will give it a go. Went up to her, she was standing with Rhino from Gladiators and I asked her for a dance. She said yes to my surprise but wanted to dance there on the balcony and not on the dance floor. I said no thanks and walked away.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it just me thinks she has a man face, not for me

Yep.

As exemplified by Sigourney Weaver. Does nothing for me, although Mrs T said, once, she's shag her (Weaver, I mean). :mad:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I started this thread in recognition of the selfless dedication of frontline health workers but for some reason it seems to have degenerated into a shameless display of flagrant sexism. Shame on you!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
El Pres probably already has. Oh - you meant in the forum sense.

That reminds me - must ask him where he gets his screen cleaner from.

I always thought Apple missed a trick in not bringing out the Iwipe......... or sticky jizz remover from your IPad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Terry 'The Hair' Nutkins forcing his python on to Gail McKenna.
Wholesome family entertainment:-

MV5BNTM1MGExOWMtZGM1Mi00MzczLWJhZGEtZjIxMjE2ODFlYjFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDkwNTkwNg@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here