Lincoln Red Imps 1 Glasgow Celtic 0

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I did many a class A when I was a youngster and I never died, not even once.

That's not me bragging before anyone has a pop, just letting people know I'm not, and never was dead.

How can you be sure?

All of us could be, this could actually be the afterlife.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Class A drug dealers knowingly sell products that they know will kill people, I think 6 years is lenient.

Incorrect use of the word 'WILL' there

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
I heard a story, could just be an urban myth, but it made me giggle.
A journalist was in a taxi on his way to the ground, and he happened to ask the driver if he would be watching the game.
"Watching?" he replied,
"I'm playing!"

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Birkakara of Malta will give Hearts a run for there money Thursday night . Could be more embarrassment for Scottish football.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You NSC'ers are giving my 2nd club a hard time. I will bounce this thread when we get our revenge next week, over this part time team that live on a rock.

Or maybe not:mad:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Celtic have submitted a request to UEFA to get last nights result overturned. apparently the gas fitter in midfield was not corgi registered.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
So, it's the second leg tonight and I've put a couple of bets on. I won't get rich backing Leigh Griffiths first goal (9/4) but on last season's form that seems a fair price. Also gone for Celtic to win 4-0 (7/1).

If Lincoln Red Imps score i'll be mightily annoyed. Something that seems typically Scottish whether it's at national or club level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports