Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Likely appeal result

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The original hearing would have been held with a Director, the appeal will be held with another Director. At least that's how it works at my Company and I would assume it's the same for every employer.

This is how it worked in my previous company and there, the employee did not need to have any further evidence. The appeal was allowed if the employee felt he had not received a fair hearing and this would be heard by the next level management, above those who conduced the hearing. Any appeal was never turned down to my knowledge, new evidence or not.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
This is how it worked in my previous company and there, the employee did not need to have any further evidence. The appeal was allowed if the employee felt he had not received a fair hearing and this would be heard by the next level management, above those who conduced the hearing. Any appeal was never turned down to my knowledge, new evidence or not.

Yes, which equates to 'evidence not available at the original hearing'.

Not "almost certainly". Absolutely certainly.

I'm rather hoping it will go to this now, all the dirty washing from both sides will be aired in public and put an end to the speculation.

Although it may be damaging to the reputation of the club in the short term, in a couple of years nobody will remember it (apart from the Nigels) just like the Ipswich one with Magilton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here