Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Like Angry Birds?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(The iPhone/Touch/iPad game, not psychotic women)

You might then like Helsing's Fire from the same people which has just been released.

Every review so far is 5 stars and it is only 59 of your English pence.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bozza - Sorry to hijack, really I am.

For some reason I have lost all ability to view avatars, attachments, edit buttons have gone, the search links and so on have vanished.

I am on the cusp of purchasing a phone that allows me to use the web. Various people have been pushing me towards the iphone, but I hear that the HTC are good phones. I willl not use it as a telephone as I'm hard of hearing and phoning is useless. Is the ihone the king of 'internet phones'?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've lost quite a few bits on here too - can't easily to attachments and nice links etc. I'll be upgrading the underlying vBulletin software soon and that should resolve.

Yes, the iPhone 4 is the best phone on the market currently.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Cheers for the heads up, I have just finished Angry birds for the second time. Once on my old iPhone and so I had to do it again on my iphone 4 as I didn't restore all my apps from a backup.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Helsings Fire looks good, rattled through the first few levels, as with angry birds I can see it getting harder and harder as it goes on and wasting a good amount of my days until I complete it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Excellent, good tip. That football free kicks one is doing it for me right now but I'm getting bored of it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good shout Bozza, right onto it now. Still need to complete Angry Birds as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Words With Friends is RIDICULOUSLY addictive.

Especially when you're playing El Pres and seeing what rude words you can get away with. I was amazed it accepts JISM.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Flick Kick Football is excellent - in the same series (just search for PikPok on the app store, they made all of em) is Flick Kick Rugby and Flick Kick Field Goal.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone into Broken Sword, Monkey Island etc?

Buy Hector - Badge of Carnage.

hector-badge-of-carnage-episode-1-cinematic-trailer_1.jpg

Costs about £2.39 but well worth it, excellent point'n'click with a very English sense of humour.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Make sure to get the RIGHT Flick Football...there are TONNES of them all with similar names.

Search Pikpok (the company who make the best Flick games) in the App store and you will find the right one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here