Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Lift wanted ... he asks hopefully

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is a bit of a long shot but is anyone driving back to Brighton on Sat evening at about 10.30/11.00? Mrs G and I have tickets for the opera, booked some time ago (before train strikes were on the cards) and have no way of getting back.

If anyone is coming back that evening - happy to share petrol costs.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is a bit of a long shot but is anyone driving back to Brighton on Sat evening at about 10.30/11.00? Mrs G and I have tickets for the opera, booked some time ago (before train strikes were on the cards) and have no way of getting back.

…back from where? (Or am I being dim)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bit of a ball ache but if there really is zero other way of getting back your best option is the 2am National Express coach early hours Sunday morning, go for a bite afterwards and get a few drinks to pass the time?

Your wallet won’t thank me I’m sure but if nobody can pick you up that seems the best option, only 5 seats left so be quick if you choose that option.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Would normally suggest booking a hotel but prices are eye-wateringly stupid (and not just in London) at the moment

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bit of a ball ache but if there really is zero other way of getting back your best option is the 2am National Express coach early hours Sunday morning, go for a bite afterwards and get a few drinks to pass the time?

Your wallet won’t thank me I’m sure but if nobody can pick you up that seems the best option, only 5 seats left so be quick if you choose that option.

Yeah, I saw that. It's a bit of a pain to hang around for four hours though - that's a lot of drinking :lolol:

I was being optimistic, but it was just on the off-chance that someone was up there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here