Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lift Available Tuesday From Chelt/Glouc to Swindon (Away Travel)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I know there's a few of us living between Gloucester & Cheltenham.
5 seats available in our car Tuesday eve to Swindon and back if anyone's interested.

:albion2:

Posting in Away Travel as-well, due to short notice I'm sure this ad is better advertised on the Big Board :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I know there's a few of us living between Gloucester & Cheltenham.
5 seats available in our car Tuesday eve to Swindon and back if anyone's interested.

:albion2:

Posting in Away Travel as-well, due to short notice I'm sure this ad is better advertised on the Big Board :thumbsup:

5 of us going:drink: 3 of us heading back to Cheltenham after but if it goes ET we'll be leaving early due to trains. I might give you a PM once i've spoke to the others

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
think we're sorted ta

one lads driving and may come back with us and the others have got train tickets!

you driving/training back for Barnsley?

No worries.
Not getting to the Barnsley game I'm afraid, living in Gloucester and being relatively poor, I can only make the Brum, Cardiff and Bristol games.
Look out for us tomorrow though, we'll be the ones in the Albion tops! :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
No worries.
Not getting to the Barnsley game I'm afraid, living in Gloucester and being relatively poor, I can only make the Brum, Cardiff and Bristol games.
Look out for us tomorrow though, we'll be the ones in the Albion tops! :thumbsup:

i meant the Barnsley home game in 2 weeks?..or did you mean that too?

if you're talking about away games i'll probs go all of those

Tithonus

Feb 21, 2012
I've just moved to Gloucester and I didn't know of any of the Albion fans here! I'm taking two non-Brighton fans with me for company tomorrow, but I'd love to meet other Brighton fans from around here.

Hereford Gull

Jan 21, 2004
Margaret River WA
Live in Cheltenham and got my tickets for tomorrow but guess its too late to sort out travel now. Do often take in home games (Season ticket in WSU) but usually make a weekend of it - def down for Barnsley weekend.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i know theres probs 5 or 6 bha fans around cheltenham/glos easily

there are 3 of us going from Cheltenham tomorrow on train.

i'm also ST holder in west lower and i go back for most saturday games and make a weekend of it

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Live in Cheltenham and got my tickets for tomorrow but guess its too late to sort out travel now. Do often take in home games (Season ticket in WSU) but usually make a weekend of it - def down for Barnsley weekend.

See inbox :thumbsup:

I've just moved to Gloucester and I didn't know of any of the Albion fans here! I'm taking two non-Brighton fans with me for company tomorrow, but I'd love to meet other Brighton fans from around here.

Yup there's a good few of us over here, should arrange a few drinks when the weathers sorted itself out!

i meant the Barnsley home game in 2 weeks?..or did you mean that too?

if you're talking about away games i'll probs go all of those

Yeah I won't be making that one either. Just moved into a new place so I'm a bit tight at the moment. I'm hoping I'll get to 4 or 5 home games this season and at least 3 away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here