Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Life......

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So sorry for your loss, especially at this time of year.
Treasure the memories.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry old chum, it must be heartbreaking to lose someone in the blink of an eye like this. All I can say is that I hope that in the world of Karma, someone, somewhere, has had a miracle in order to compensate for your loss.

Deepest sympathy.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Last Monday a man collapsed in the car park outside work. The paramedics swarmed on scene in minutes and must have been there, working on him tirelessly, for an hour or more. I didn't gawp but do not think the outcome was positive. Just shows that your time could come at any moment, although that glib remark will be of no comfort to his poor family.

So sorry in any case for your loss, for what small comfort these empty words can bring.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Horrible news. My thoughts are with you - dreadful thing to happen on a day like today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That’s awful news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So sorry to hear that Hiney, what a rubbish day for news like that, wishing you all our heartfelt sympathy.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People die at christmas and somebodies got to take a hit, my condolences.

A great Grandfather died on Christmas day and christmas dinner was about as bad as it gets so Ive been told. hope you bounce back soonish and cheer the Albionon turfing Palace out of the cup and bring back happier memories

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry to hear your dreadful news Tony. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
My thoughts are with you and your family. Terrible news for any day let alone Christmas. Just hold on to those memories and cherish them. Take care

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A really sad day for you and your family, but don't let it wreck future Christmases - treat them as celebrations of his life, happiness and the good times you enjoyed. Like the rest of the NSC family, I am sorry for your loss.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh Hitony, I’m so so sorrry to read this. It’s made me cry, what a terrible call to receive at any time let alone today. Thinking of you and your family. RIP your brother, feel for you. Devastating news.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So very sorry to hear this. Big albion love to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Deepest sympathies to you and your family. Your NSC family is here to support you as needed at this difficult time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here