Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life of Riley

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Not sure if it Fixtures, has this been mentioned before? But this program is potentially the funniest thing on tele at the moment. I am practically on the floor in histerics.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I thought the previous threads were exaggerating how bad this programme is. They weren't.

I could only endure it for 4 minutes before being forced to change the channel.

What a load of gash.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
its only in the schedule to make Green Green Grass look like a cult comedy classic.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we have it on withthe sound off, i am listening to GERRY RAFFERTY - BAKER STREET

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dont be worried about the viewing figures , there have been enough OAPs watching this whilst drinking their last cup of cocoa before bedtime to ensure a second series is commissioned.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The baby in the high chair is by far the best actor. Only gave it 5 mins as I didn't believe it could be as bad as reported on here. It is.

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
watched a couple of episodes then sky plused it last week and at the end the main bloke was wearinf a palce shirt and scarf so have now decided not to watch it anymore

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
On the subject of comedy, I thought that outnumbered was hilarious, hope they do another series of that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here