Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life doesn't half deal out some bobbins.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hey Nibs, looks like you've been dealt a s**t hand and I'm sorry to hear your news.
Take a little longer when looking in the mirror every morning and think of how your everyday actions affect people's lives.
You will find that your extended family is bigger than you think.
You may not be blood related but you will attached.
Arms around the world.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Sorry to hear about this Nibs, and am with you in it. My Dad's had severe depression for a year and a half and now he's declining physically too. He was really bad on Wednesday and it hit home that he won't be with us for a great deal longer. I went to the funeral of a family friend that he and Mum should have been at too, and I nearly broke down during the tributes. Hang on in there mate.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Lost my Mum, my Brother and my Dad recently and found out today my Stepdad has stage 3 colon and lymph node cancer. 6 weeks daily intensive chemo and radio therapy and an operation. Poor bloody bloke, that's one rough ride he has ahead of him. And my Brother's memorial bench was vandalised today, it's only been up 3 days. What mindless idiots would do that! Sorry, woes again but just proper pissed off today.

Sorry to hear all of this, I'm sure you must ask yourself what you did in a previous life to deserve this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here