Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life doesn't half deal out some bobbins.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Lost my Mum, my Brother and my Dad recently and found out today my Stepdad has stage 3 colon and lymph node cancer. 6 weeks daily intensive chemo and radio therapy and an operation. Poor bloody bloke, that's one rough ride he has ahead of him. And my Brother's memorial bench was vandalised today, it's only been up 3 days. What mindless idiots would do that! Sorry, woes again but just proper pissed off today.

I think I said to you when you posted about your brother that I too have known family tragedy, and it hits you hard so my thoughts are with you, rest assured. In fact I have just got back chatting with a neighbour, who has lost his young son. As to the vandalism, no words can begin to describe what this scum did. This also hits me hard as dog walk for hours in all the parks here and make a point of reading all the inscriptions dedicated to those who enjoyed the views/park or whatever. I find them very moving. I think there is a saying that one's grief is like a jagged stone inside your body and with time, the stone becomes smooth but is nonetheless always there. I wish your stepfather well and you courage to deal with yet more shattering news.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Stay strong Nibs, could be worse though someone might offer you a ticket to the Watford match

Wishing you all the strength in such though times, I cannot offer much but a couple of spares for the game if you want to go and are ticketless.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Really sorry to hear that Nibs - stay strong though. :)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Lost my Mum, my Brother and my Dad recently and found out today my Stepdad has stage 3 colon and lymph node cancer. 6 weeks daily intensive chemo and radio therapy and an operation. Poor bloody bloke, that's one rough ride he has ahead of him. And my Brother's memorial bench was vandalised today, it's only been up 3 days. What mindless idiots would do that! Sorry, woes again but just proper pissed off today.

Bloody hell that crap mate. Hope all works out

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sorry to hear that Nibble.

We might not like each other but I'll definitely be sending you out my positive thoughts.

Hope you get all the good luck you need x

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
My thoughts are with you. My best wishes to your step dad.
As for the nasty low life idiots that damaged your brother's memorial I hope they get caught and maybe one day realise how precious life is.

Stay strong- the thoughts of your NSC/Albion friends are with you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All the best mate x

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry to hear this mate. Positive vibes from us two.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sorry to hear that mate thats terrible , life can be so cruel sometimes .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thank you all for your kind words, very much appreciated from all.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Blimey Nibs. I've never met you but I've always liked your posts and your 'cheeky chappie' NSC persona. There's nothing I can do except wish you all the very best in dealing with all the shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here