Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Trotter

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Don't usually go overboard about the oppositions players but this guy was quality..

Checked out his history and seems to just be a journeyman type player..

Did we make him look that good I wonder ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He played an absolute blinder, apart from his finishing. I can only guess he is woefully inconsistent. However, our centre halves shat themselves and backed off him ALL THE TIME which must have helped him look good. Millwall had only scored 3 this YEAR before tonight, ALL against Barnsley

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Don't usually go overboard about the oppositions players but this guy was quality..

Checked out his history and seems to just be a journeyman type player..

Did we make him look that good I wonder ?

He played well but I think on the balance of play we made him look better than he was or is.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He looked too much for us to deal with at times. Not many players in this league make me nervous when they're on the ball but there were times tonight when I thought Trotter could rip us wide open.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought he looked pretty good but he is what we are lacking. We have no real presence in our side at the moment, but every team seems to have atleast one like him. West Ham have half a dozen!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
He played well but I think on the balance of play we made him look better than he was or is.

Thanks for the reply to the other thread.

I also agree with you on this but taking it further we made them all look much better than they are this evening.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Thanks for the reply to the other thread.

I also agree with you on this but taking it further we made them all look much better than they are this evening.

Yeah, I was surprised how much space, respect we gave them. On reflection, we were as a collective, off the pace this evening and it was as if no-one wanted to get injured or booked/sent off.

Time to put a bad performance behind us and move on.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
We made him look good by the fact we didn't want to actually tackle tonight. People too scared of missing Sunday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeah, I was surprised how much space, respect we gave them. On reflection, we were as a collective, off the pace this evening and it was as if no-one wanted to get injured or booked/sent off.

Time to put a bad performance behind us and move on.

Lol Greer didn't give him any near the end and ended up getting booked...tad harsh IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here