Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
His past shows he has been good for us when the sun shone but when it didnt neither did he.

Along with just about every member of the team last season.....you do spout some old bo**ocks

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
At the Fulham game last week, nearly all the rest of the team had some back in after their warm up but LR was still out. As a final warm up, in front of the Albion fans, he took at shot at goal from outside the box which nestled nicely in the net, cue a sliding knee celebration with pumping fists gesture!

It's great to see players practise shots on goal, even better seeing goal celebrations practised as well.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
At the Fulham game last week, nearly all the rest of the team had some back in after their warm up but LR was still out. As a final warm up, in front of the Albion fans, he took at shot at goal from outside the box which nestled nicely in the net, cue a sliding knee celebration with pumping fists gesture!

It's great to see players practise shots on goal, even better seeing goal celebrations practised as well.

Well let's face it, he has to practice them, he doesn't score very many!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I will try to remember to bounce this in January/February when LR is first choice right back.
That's you in a nutshell, hoping our player fails so you can say you were right. No doubt gutted by Stockdale's performance yesterday.

If you are right, Bruno only has a couple of games left, as the weather here from mid Sept is hardly tropical.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Glad you saw that, thought I was the only one. It made me laugh as he was absolutely loving it!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is Piltdown Man a bit like you then:moo:
An ancient fake:ohmy:

Hang on a mo. I like many questioned Bruno last year but have reserved my judgement..........so far this.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Like me but just think it is a matter of time before Rosenior takes over or why did we sign him when we had Calderon who can cover Bruno or Bong.

:lolol: really? .

You're asking why we chose to have 4 full backs when we already have 3.......for 2 positions?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Like me but just think it is a matter of time before Rosenior takes over or why did we sign him when we had Calderon who can cover Bruno or Bong.
Well Rosenior might be better long term, and perhaps CH didn't expect Bruno to start so well, but regardless, Bruno and Bong aren't going to be both fit and on form all season, so we want better than Inigo as both backup and as an alternative.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Well this thread has changed from being one about praising LR to considering Bruno. Can we get back to bigging up another of our top signings this transfer window?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It was to show our need for LR in the coming weeks and to praise his ability.

No it wasn't it was yet another jibe at Bruno. You made no mention of Liam Rosenior's ability in the post and didn't praise him at all, you just ran down Bruno's ability and want him to fail so you can say "told you so".

Why couldn't you have said something along the lines of "I hope Bruno can keep his form up as he's been great so far this season, It's good that we've got Liam Rosenior as backup as he will be very capable should he be needed."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here