Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior Pitch Invasion

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Saw Knockeart get knocked to the floor by some Boro scumbag and pretty sure I saw someone kick out at Kayal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Those boys are tough, they'll all be fine.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Apologies to those who encountered the "intellectually challenged" element of our support. Not all Boro fans are like this. Boro is a family club but these knobs just have no respect for themselves never mind anybody else. I had an enjoyable chat with some BHA supporters which is how it should be. Pitch invasions seem like a joke to the knobs. We were booing them and shouting to them to get off the pitch. Stewards and Police were useless. Once again, apologies and sincere best wishes for the play offs. You deserve to go up.

Thanks and fair play , I thought the atmosphere was the best I've encountered for a long time, it was a cauldron and Boro really got behind the team, we need to dust ourselves down quickly and pick ourselves up vs Wednesday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The few goading twats in front of us the end were just that. Have to say walking back to the car the majority were pretty good. Had 2 or 3 decent chats and several seemed genuine in their good wishes. One group of blokes we were chatting too were moaning about their own knobheads who were giving it large outside the ground, and also said they couldn't stand Dyche
Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Shared the same experience

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Apologies to those who encountered the "intellectually challenged" element of our support. Not all Boro fans are like this. Boro is a family club but these knobs just have no respect for themselves never mind anybody else. I had an enjoyable chat with some BHA supporters which is how it should be. Pitch invasions seem like a joke to the knobs. We were booing them and shouting to them to get off the pitch. Stewards and Police were useless. Once again, apologies and sincere best wishes for the play offs. You deserve to go up.

The guy on the tannoy was amusing...no one was taking a blind bit of notice

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They were ****ing horrible weren't they? I've not been at a game where the opposition invaded the pitch in celebration before, but I was surprised at how many youths there were bravely goading us from behind the police line, as well as videoing and photographing our miserable faces to **** over later. Wasn't much better outside either, lots of 'good luck in the play offs' accompanied by wanker signs and general goadiness. This may go some way to explaining my zero tolerance for all the bad luck etc. messages that we've had on here since 3pm.

As much as I don't like derby they we the opposite two years ago when they invaded after the play off game. Let Leo come and say goodbye as well as applauding us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was worried about Rosenior, as he was squatting at the end of the game, and got surrounded by Boro fans. Their stewards, & police could do nothing about the assaults going on, on the pitch.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I hope charges are brought. What kind of 'fan' would be more interesting in kicking the opposition than celebrating their team's success?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope charges are brought. What kind of 'fan' would be more interesting in kicking the opposition than celebrating their team's success?

There were several flares as well. I could smell burning before the final whistle.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
We also had our share of brain deads there. From where I was in the upper stand there were two in front of me openly goading the Middlesborough supporters inviting them to come over and have a go. (that is putting it medley considering the language they were using in front of a considerable number of women and children). The problem was they were not youngsters by any means. Stricter security and they would have been out.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I imagine there were a few of our players on the left of the pitch that had to fight their way through. The crowd were encroaching on the pitch before the red had even blown.

They assumed they had won from the first whistle.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Definitely a point deduction. Just one will do it.

Yes. It is an offence, but I think more than one point would be harsh. They were only enjoying their promotion. I'd leave it at one....

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Not condoning assaulting anyone especially our players but regarding the pitch invasion, if anyone thinks we wouldn't have done the same at our place had the roles been reversed they are deluded!
I suspect the Amex will see its first pitch invasion if we overcome Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here