Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Rosenior - Next Brighton manager?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
If LR had never played for us his name would never be mentioned and it should stay that way for a few seasons. He may be a super manger one day although that day is not now for a top half PL side.
Spot on. I hope he does well for another 3 or so seasons then he might be ready but we will be looking to develop from where we are and Liam (I do love the guy just to be clear) isn't at that level yet. Amorim or Slot are the levels we should be looking at.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
If LR had never played for us his name would never be mentioned and it should stay that way for a few seasons. He may be a super manger one day although that day is not now for a top half PL side.

Spot on. I hope he does well for another 3 or so seasons then he might be ready but we will be looking to develop from where we are and Liam (I do love the guy just to be clear) isn't at that level yet. Amorim or Slot are the levels we should be looking at.
I don't think that's right at all. He's overachieving with the squad available to him and doing so by playing good football. I'm sure he's earning his spot on our monitoring list and while I agree it would be a massive gamble to get him in to replace RDZ before he's had a crack at a higher level, I don't think that being a former player has anything to do with why he would be monitored. It's why he's mentioned on here, but I would assume he's being tracked along with a dozen or 4 others. What he's doing at Hull is really impressive but I would guess he's behind Gary O'Neil in the list because O'Neil is overperforming in the Premier League with a club that, let's face it, most people thought were doomed when he was appointed.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not so sure about your first point. If he gets Hull to the play offs, he would deserve to be in the conversation, if we were looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here