Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior in the Grauniad: NFL kneeling protest

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
His twitter handle is [MENTION=1387]Rose[/MENTION]nior_liam23 so I'm sure you could give him the benefit of your expert opinion directly.

I'm not responsible for other peoples ignorance. As OP is acting as a third party maybe he should relay messages?,

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Fact free tripe, instead of shilling for the Grauniad why not look at the figures for police brutality?

Not saying the US doesn't have problems but this isn't one of them.

But its worse than that, taking a knee is equivelent of burning your own neighbourhood down in a riot. american Patriotism, that looks OTT from here has always been a method to bind people together REGARDLESS of race etc, by unpicking this they risk escalating racial conflict.

Wrong way to protest over the wrong issues by the wrong people to do it. crap journalism.

Who exactly are the "right" people to protest?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I understand this (Take a Knee) is a protest against police brutality. My concern is that the protest is non-specific. The players are not observing convention with regard to the Anthem, but that means they reject or object to....what? Their country? Trump?

I don't think anyone has said that, but intelligent ones are a collector's item.

Which legendary team of the '70's had a Bachelor of Science and an economics and politics graduate in their side?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Fact free tripe, instead of shilling for the Grauniad why not look at the figures for police brutality?

But its worse than that, taking a knee is equivelent of burning your own neighbourhood down in a riot. american Patriotism, that looks OTT from here has always been a method to bind people together REGARDLESS of race etc, by unpicking this they risk escalating racial conflict.

Wrong way to protest over the wrong issues by the wrong people to do it. crap journalism.

200.gif

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

The way that you mimic word for word the kind of crap that idiots like PJW come out with, it wouldn't surprise me if you were actually some kind of copy & paste bot. But then again, that could be said about literally anyone from the alt-right.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can't argue with that - take note messrs Rooney and stokes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Which legendary team of the '70's had a Bachelor of Science and an economics and politics graduate in their side?

Liverpool?

Big Bamber and Little Bamber?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
London School of Economics indoor 5-a-side 1976?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here