Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior- Class act

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
How do you set up Wilson carving through the defence ?
And even if he did set him up you cant pick a player for MOTM just on that he did nothing else.

Erm, with a clever run and a lovely weighted pass... He also chased everything down and constantly won balls off the defence in the first half... He was the best player by miles in that first half... Second half with our backs to the wall Rosy, Bruno and Goldson in particular were immense

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Erm, with a clever run and a lovely weighted pass... He also chased everything down and constantly won balls off the defence in the first half... He was the best player by miles in that first half... Second half with our backs to the wall Rosy, Bruno and Goldson in particular were immense

MOTM for me by far and away was Goldson tonight

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That is a really good question! Would love to know the answer. Anybody?

Hull fans said, in the summer, that Bruce let a few older pro's go in order to give youngsters a chance. Though, for some reason, El Hamody is still around.
They weren't very impressed with the decision.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can anyone tell me too why did Baldock get MOTM ? He did diddly squat all the game.

Watching a different game to me. Was everywhere, won the ball back countless times and involved in every good attacking move we had.

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
And so speaks someone who doesn't watch the game properly. Baldock was everywhere, he never stopped running. Very clever player who's movement opens up the game for others.

Very much this. I was puzzled when I saw Hemed was on the bench but the front two led from the front last night, really closed the defence down and forced errors. I haven't seen us to it that well with Hemed in the side. For the record I'm not a Hemed knocker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here