Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Ridgewell and Zoltan Gera

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So strong that in the most important game of the season we had to play our left back in central defence where he had never played before

We have three decent centre halves and Maxi and Calderon. The budget is limited. Why sign another big money centre half? Mind you he CAN play left back apparently. As for Gera, we have Stephens, crofts and JFC who all play attacking mid. March can also play there.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We have three decent centre halves and Maxi and Calderon. The budget is limited. Why sign another big money centre half? Mind you he CAN play left back apparently. As for Gera, we have Stephens, crofts and JFC who all play attacking mid. March can also play there.

Gera is a class above all those you mention

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So strong that in the most important game of the season we had to play our left back in central defence where he had never played before

Didnt have to Oscar and or Jones chose to when Greer got injured could have moved either Ince or Calderon with less disruption to the system

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He's 35 and would cost a fortune! Now is the time to rebuild. You can't do that with geriatrics

Offer him a 1 year deal, he helps us to the Prem, we then utilise the Sky money to bring in players of a higher quality.

Simples.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
He's 35 and would cost a fortune! Now is the time to rebuild. You can't do that with geriatrics

Why? If he's 35 then which team will shell out megabucks for him?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Forest, QPR other teams with parachute payments, maybe even a team like Palace, Burnley or Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here