Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Dickinson - Norwich

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
I don't normally post rumours on here, as i very rarely know of any.

However a friend of mine who told me about us signing Kazenga LuaLua a week before we did in January has alerted me that Norwich are eyeing up Liam Dickinson. He didn't say why, and didn't specify a price, but did say it would be atleast what we paid for him.

I can sort of see the logic behinds this.

Grant Holt may struggle at that level, and even if he doesn't they will need cover. Dickinson is clearly not one of Gus' favourites, and has done well on a loan spell in the championship.

If we can recoup what we paid for him (and more!!) then i can only see this as being a good deal.

Rather him than Crofts :shrug:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They were in for him last summer, but that was under that other manager who was massively shit.

Be great if it was true though.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They were in for him last summer, but that was under that other manager who was massively shit.

Be great if it was true though.

Why would it be great... we've only got Murray who can score and some useless non league standard player if he goes were need 3 strikers

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If either of these rumors are true it really doesn't say much for their ambition. They can have Dickinson but can we keep Crofts please :lol:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I actually do quite like him though! If he got his priorities straight but I don't think Gus has really shown any great interest in having him around. I could be wrong, like 99.9% of the transfer posts that will appear here over the coming summer.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't be that bad look at his league scoring record

4 goals in 17 appearances for us, plus another 10 as sub.

Pretty poor.

*Awaits Acker with some bizarre stat that manages to make out he is better than Murray in some way*

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Norwich to do a Peterboro by coming straight back down by the looks of it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm amazed this thread has so many posts without anyone saying he just needs a run of games and confidence

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Dickinson, if they pay a similar fee to what we paid for him, should be allowed to leave.
If we could have Ollie Johnson as part of any deal as well.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'd imagine we will have to take a hit on the figure we bought him for, but he must be on decent wages so will be good to free up some cash. I'd be very surprised if Norwich were after him though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here