Your wish is my command.

eft5.gif

Decent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
En Anglais, s'il-vous plait?
If Messi had done that on Saturday it would be all over t'internet.

You're just making it easy to show the world how great OUR Liam is.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If Messi had done that on Saturday it would be all over t'internet.

You're just making it easy to show the world how great OUR Liam is.

Ah, I getcha now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be honest he looks like he's just running around in circles. I've been watching it for five minutes now.
He gets the ball with one player behind him, finishes the move a couple of seconds later with 6 players the wrong side of the ball.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Easily the best defensive midfielder in the league, if Palace fans think Jedinak is anywhere near as good then they're pretty deluded.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He gets the ball with one player behind him, finishes the move a couple of seconds later with 6 players the wrong side of the ball.

But he keeps doing it over and over again. For as long as you watch it. I can't believe the Derby players keep falling for it. They must have all been very dizzy whenever it ended.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But he keeps doing it over and over again. For as long as you watch it. I can't believe the Derby players keep falling for it. They must have all been very dizzy whenever it ended.
True, perhaps once it would be nice to clip the ball to Barnes, in acres of space.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
True, perhaps once it would be nice to clip the ball to Barnes, in acres of space.

In all seriousness, it actually reminded me of that George Best goal where he runs at the defence, realises he isn't going to get past them, so turns round and dribbles it away before turning back and lobbing them into the net as they follow him. Officially the sexiest moment at the Amex since the Vicente crossbar moment. Derby must hate us. Or think we're brilliant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Officially the sexiest moment at the Amex since the Vicente crossbar moment. Derby must hate us. Or think we're brilliant.
Again, true.

Is there a limit to the amount of man crushes you can have, and still remain hetrosexual?
(That doesn't half look like a thread title :thumbsup: )

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I don't think it has ended yet. Bridders has beaten 456 Derby players so far :)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Nice bit of skill there chaps, we certainly let him slip through the net .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've noticed Hammond also has to turn 360 degrees every time he receives the ball.

The only difference is nobody else moves.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Liam Brid-Cutt-Cutt... As in 'feeling Hot Hot Hot. (Like Nicky Rust Rust Rust for the thirty somethings)

Best I can do for a Monday afternoon.. still its better than 'there's only one... Etc'

Nowt wrong with 'one Liam Bridcutt' chant. Makes a change from fitting in a players name with some random chart track. Sick of white stripes rip offs in particular oooohh Robin Van Persie. It's almost got to the point where Liam's chant, if a little old skool, is almost original

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports