Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Bridcutt should retain POTS

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Been an awesome season where it is great to have so many players deserving of mention. I voted for Liam because he is so consistently good and makes us tick. Always an outlet for a pass from our back four and gets us moving. Breaks up so much play and wins headers he really has no right to.

Honorable mentions for PIG, Bridge, David & Orlandi

With a whole season under their belt I am sure Ulloa and Upson would have been contenders.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was pointlessly rowing with my Cardiff colleague, and laughing down his assertions that Bellamy & Whittingham were the best 2 players in the division.
When asked 'well who's better?' someone else chipped in with LB, to which he responded 'never heard of him'.

In my defence it was getting a little boistrous, causing me to say:-

'well you'll hear about him when he's playing for Barcelona'. :facepalm: but my colleague wasn't coming back from that.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Orlandi and Dave have been terrific at times this season. But Orlandi can drift in and out of games. David didn't have the most explosive start to his Brighton career (although he was always class and has proved it since).
Bridcutt, Bridge and TK have stepped up since the first game of the season. It gets difficult due to the fact that Bridcutt was here last season as opposed to Bridge and TK who joined this season. This means that the improvement this season is more easily attributable to Bridge and TK.
However, all about Bridcutt for me. He makes our team what it is, he helps in attack and defence.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Bridcutt has been awesome, but I wonder if we didn't have PIG some of our many draws could have been losses.....therefore I lean towards him. It's a toughy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here