Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt jumping

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He out jumps players far FAR taller than him. His jumping/heading attributes should be MILES higher.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'll try my best :) the thing is I have to provide evidence and sometimes it's quite difficult to.

Email the club doctor. He ran tests on all the players and whatever Liam's standing jump was he said it was the maximum physiologically possible for his size.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There was a hell of a leap from the little big man yesterday, he all but jumped over the fella.

Also does anyone else think LB has become far more vocal and assertive within the team, recently.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
There was a hell of a leap from the little big man yesterday, he all but jumped over the fella.

Also does anyone else think LB has become far more vocal and assertive within the team, recently.
Was going to say, saw him a couple of times having a pop at GG. Definite future captain for us if we can keep hold of him.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

I agree, I noticed the same when he was playing for Scotland. Personally, I would have him as captain over GG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He roasted Tommy K early on v Charlton.

But later on, he basically gave KLL a lesson on defending their throw-in.
Half rollocking half teacher, ending with a 'well done that's it' as KLL took out the thrower the moment he got the ball back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here