Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt, how much do you think he is worth?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Interesting one- his position means he's not going to command top rates, as it's strikers who do that, but his age & all round ability are the major things in his favour. He's astonishingly good in the air for a little guy, wins tackles all over the pitch, rarely gives the ball away, keeps his head up and knows who's around him all the time, and can pass through the eye of a needle.

But we have a history of not getting much for players compared to other clubs who routinely mug off buyers. The only exception being Adam Virgo, as getting £1.5 million for him (the same as we got for Noone, FFS!) represented a case of borderline fraud.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Without the rose tinted specs, I'd say £ 4 to 5 million. With my specs on, I'd say priceless and no amount of money is worth losing our midfield General

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It doesn't maker how many times you ask the question, the answer will always be the same:-

He's worth more to us, than his actual value to any other club.

Now it's time for the Dr Evil One Billion Dollars gif.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
for me he is the best holding midfielder outside the prem top 4. Without Bridcutt we would be half as good. He is our heartbeat. Must be kept if we really are an ambitious club. Value - 7million.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We can't close this thread and wait for the next identical one, until we get the Dr Evil One Billion Dollars gif.

Come on chaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here