Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Brady's Blue & White Army

Feb 14, 2010
Lets hear this North Stand, West Stand and East Stand. Liam Brady's efforts went beyond what most "football people" would have done in our darkest hour.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're not going to hear it over the noise of The Arsenal, but certainly worth a go, he deserves it.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Top idea for a top bloke - maybe he could have been a good manager but was faced with impossible circumstances

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Such a shame we had Liam at the helm when things really started to kick off behind the scenes.He loved it here but just got driven out.Legend.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is he at the game today?

He said he had an Arsenal youth game on Thursday, and as long as that went ahead on schedule, then he'd be there today.

Such a shame we had Liam at the helm when things really started to kick off behind the scenes.He loved it here but just got driven out.Legend.

A shame? Had he not been we might not be here now.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He said he had an Arsenal youth game on Thursday, and as long as that went ahead on schedule, then he'd be there today.

A shame? Had he not been we might not be here now.

I think you miss understood what I meant there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think you miss understood what I meant there.

No, it get it. You mean that it's a shame for him that he had to try to work here under those conditions.

In reality though, had he not seen for himself what Arch was up to, then he wouldn't have been moved to be the catalyst for what followed.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Liam is at the game today. Filmed a piece with him and Gus for Football Focus today - he was inspirational.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I assume/hope he'll be the subject of the on-pitch half-time interview, so the perfect opportunity to give him the appreciation he deserves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here