Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Leyton Orient FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC - Official Match Thread ****

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
saturday we win and others got tough games....we will be ok - not squeaky bum time yet.....wait till april till then.....i'm not wetting my knick knacks on 1st feb....not yet chaps.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
0-0 bore draw , terrible result for us , we needed all 3 points.

Get a grip.

How I would love to have had such "terrible" results during all the years I watched us at the arse end of the entire football league.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
For Fucks Sake, we have an average performance, away against one of the divisions form teams and still take a point, some people need a reality check.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Two points away from safety. Hope we go to Bristol on Saturday and smash them to make up for tonight.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Here we go, we have been top for 4 months but one 0-0 draw away from home against a determined and in form team and all the doom and gloom merchants crawl back out of the woodwork.

I know it totally pisses me off. I think its best at this point to shut your PC down and go to bed because the more crap you read the more annoyed you get. Facts are we still have two games in hand. We are still top of the league. We are still in the automatic promotion places, f*(k sake. I dont care if we come first or bloody second we still get promoted.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good init. This time for the last few years we would be sweating on a result to get out of the bottom four. Now we sweat in case we are dislodged from top spot. :shrug:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Reading some of the comments on here you would think we lost, not drew 0-0 away from home to a side that's playing well. Oh still top of the league with games in hand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slade will have that smug look on his face :rant:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is 4 points off of Orient if we could do that to all teams, which obviously we cant against the teams hat we have lost to, we would win the league so to adjust it just taker 6 points off of some teams. I am confident we will achieve automatic promotion, maybe as champions, so 3 points Saturday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday only 15 points behind now :blush:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not a good performance but another point bagged. Bit concerned we don't score enough goals away from home. Results didn't go our way tonight sadly. Once Murray went off that was it.

Really need another striker in the loan window.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Portscum still sliding down the table in the Championship

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This Saturdays fixtures:

Bournemouth v Leyton Orient, 15:00
Brentford v Plymouth, 15:00
Bristol Rovers v Brighton, 15:00
Carlisle v Walsall, 15:00
Exeter v Huddersfield, 15:00
Hartlepool v Colchester, 15:00
Oldham v Dag & Red, 15:00
Sheff Wed v MK Dons, 15:00
Swindon v Rochdale, 15:00
Tranmere v Notts County, 15:00
Yeovil v Charlton, 15:00
Peterborough v Southampton, 17:20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here