Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Hammans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
This was very moving to read. My thoughts are with you. With this loss so soon after the loss of mum you have had a rough time recently. Life can seem so cruel. Focus on those positive memories.

May both mum and your son rest in peace.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very sorry to hear this, RIP

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lewis sounded like an amazing young fella, my heart goes out to you mate.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thoughts with you, very sad. RIP Lewis

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Very sorry to hear of your very sad loss my thoughts and prayers are with you all and I am sure I speak for many when I say the familey that is the Albion are here for you.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Inspirational and very poignant. Your pride and love for your lad's incredibly successful life comes through loud and clear, all the way here to Hawaii. I realize it's not much consolation but "good on yer, Dad." You gave it your all.
:kiss:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
God, that is sad. You and Lewis clearly had an incredibly strong bond, and I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. All the best, and I hope that you can stay strong.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Very sorry for your loss. Sounds like you gave your lad the best life possible and for that, you and your family should be extremely proud.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Sorry for your loss and as Lewis has done you proud so have you for Lewis. Those memories can be cherished for ever. May Lewis RIP and join the Seagulls family watching down on us all

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
So sorry for your loss, he sounds like he had full and happy life even with he's illness thanks to you. [It always helps to talk.]
I'm not religious but i hope he find's a place in heaven, he deserves it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Awful but inspiring story to read. It makes people like me realise how lucky we are with our own families......

But everyone is with you and on your side.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Sorry for your loss, I am glad that your son made the most of his short life.

RIP lewis

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Heartbreaking to hear your story, Lindfield. Your lad sounded like an extraordinary human being and for that you must be immensely proud. As a fellow Withdean south stander, my thoughts are with you and I hope you gain some strength from knowing that the Albion family is thinking of you right now. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here