Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Hamilton turned away from Wimbledon.

Not really because I would just give him my ticket if I won, as I did on one occassion some 18 years ago when i worked for him. To tout you have to sell them at above face value, which I wouldnt do.

By applying on his behalf you are effectively reducing the chances of someone else getting one.

What makes him more deserving, is it because he's rich?

Spiv.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is a way of thanks from a grateful ex employee. I think the whole ticket selling system is tainted and should be revised. My biggest beef being that these tickets are freely available as part of a package that corporate companies like airline use to promote their tickets sales. That is where the genuine fans are deprived not 9 ex managers applaying on behalf of their ex boss. If all were succesful that would be 9 tickets. how many did the American Airlines sell this year?

Last edited:

It is a way of thanks from a grateful ex employee. I think the whole ticket selling system is tainted and should be revised

So you don't care that you are breaking the rules as long as your ex-boss gets his ticket at the expense of someone else.

Stay classy BG.

And what is tainted about a public ballot where everyone has the same chance as everyone else, except your ex-boss, because he's more deserving than Mrs Smith down the road.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nothing wrong with a public ballot probably the fairest way, but how can airlines and the big London hotels get these ttickets and sell them as part of a package, that is where it goes wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am suggesting that even £19m doesnt put him in the wealthy privileged class he still asks all his old managers to enter the ballot and if succesful he pays for the ticket and gives us a financial reward.

Not really because I would just give him my ticket if I won, as I did on one occassion some 18 years ago when i worked for him. To tout you have to sell them at above face value, which I wouldnt do.

Of course you wouldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here