Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Lewis Hamilton agrees shock Ferrari switch

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Lewis Hamilton is to make a shock move to join Ferrari in 2025 after breaking his 11-year partnership with Mercedes. The seven-time Formula One world champion has agreed a deal with the Scuderia after activating a release clause in his contract.

The 39-year-old has been linked with a potential move to Ferrari in the past but has repeatedly insisted he would stay with Mercedes, suggesting he would see out his career with the team and then take on an ambassadorial role with them."

Didn't see that coming, I wonder if something happened behind the scenes..

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Must be fun to drive a Ferrari a couple of years, before retirement. Good luck to him! I doubt though that they will match Red Bull, they are hard to beat. This season was extremely boring.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Fair play to him, he’s not won a race in 2 years and obviously has little faith in the 2024 Mercedes. I don’t care who says what, he was CHEATED out of winning a record 8th world title by Micheal Massey and his cronies. That absolutely should never have happened and I hope he goes on to achieve greatness at Ferrari. All winners are wankers it’s what makes them winners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here