Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lewis Dunk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They couldn't afford sakho.

To be honest, most clubs couldn't afford to have a player who refuses to play because he's scared.

We're certainly happy to stick with players who can be arsed all of the time, not just when it suits.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To be honest, most clubs couldn't afford to have a player who refuses to play because he's scared.

We're certainly happy to stick with players who can be arsed all of the time, not just when it suits.

Ahh that old twitter chestnut :D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ahh that old twitter chestnut :D

Is Roy Hodgson on Twitter?

Hodgson is frustrated that one of his highest-paid, senior players is “unwilling” to play.

“He feels, in his own words, scared that something’s going to happen if he plays and he’s unwilling to take the risk,” the Palace manager said.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Is Roy Hodgson on Twitter?

Hodgson is frustrated that one of his highest-paid, senior players is “unwilling” to play.

“He feels, in his own words, scared that something’s going to happen if he plays and he’s unwilling to take the risk,” the Palace manager said.

Should never let facts ruin a clearly balanced and well thought out response

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ah bless - I've just seen you've dedicated your sig to me - not quite sure what's amusing in it but... I'm honoured Doogle. Hope you've been well and glad you're still 'well up' on your make believe palace2010 hooligan stories :thumbsup:

Very tidy firm .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very tidy firm .

Observation Doogle. I do like hearing your Chinese whispers from the internet and Hare & Hounds that you can't wait to rush onto here and splurt everywhere. What were those Watford fans singing again though?

It's almost as though you're stalking my every post though - a little bit sad Doogs - shall I start that whip-round so we can get you a brass or something matey?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Observation Doogle. I do like hearing your Chinese whispers from the internet and Hare & Hounds that you can't wait to rush onto here and splurt everywhere. What were those Watford fans singing again though?

It's almost as though you're stalking my every post though - a little bit sad Doogs - shall I start that whip-round so we can get you a brass or something matey?
I don’t live in a twitter world sheebo . As a aside is that right you don’t allow any palace fans to follow you on twitter ? Abit sad really that your only interaction with palace is on here .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t live in a twitter world sheebo . As a aside is that right you don’t allow any palace fans to follow you on twitter ? Abit sad really that your only interaction with palace is on here .

As I'm not on twitter, you may wish to take this weird stalking obsession somewhere else. It's getting a bit creepy now :( I also share my NSC account with several mates just FYI...

I have many Palace friends thank you - mainly decent football folk who support their local team. It's the sad cases that feel the need to come on another teams' forum to try and justify every action of their club that I like to have the fun with :)

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As I'm not on twitter, you may wish to take this weird stalking obsession somewhere else. It's getting a bit creepy now :(

Oh well , it’s for the best I reckon .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh well , it’s for the best I reckon .

Are you unable to have fun internet message board debates anymore :( I thought we had an understanding. The whole talking about me to other nerds and checking twitter is crossing the line a little young Doogle. It's a real shame this.

I have many Palace friends thank you - mainly decent football folk who support their local team. It's the sad cases that feel the need to come on another teams' forum to try and justify every action of their club that I like to have the fun with :) I also share my NSC account with several mates just FYI...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Back on topic, whoever mentioned James ****ing Tomkins in the same breath as Lewis Dunk needs banning :lol: :ffsparr:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you unable to have fun internet message board debates anymore :( I thought we had an understanding. The whole talking about me to other nerds and checking twitter is crossing the line a little young Doogle. It's a real shame this.

I have many Palace friends thank you - mainly decent football folk who support their local team. It's the sad cases that feel the need to come on another teams' forum to try and justify every action of their club that I like to have the fun with :)

Never mind sheebo . I won’t have fun with you anymore if you can’t hack it .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never mind sheebo . I won’t have fun with you anymore if you can’t hack it .

Oh I can 'hack it' Doogle. I've ruined yourself & many of your little pals on here enough times to prove that now haven't I... :) As can my chums. (see above). So, are you on twitter, and what's your 'handle' - it would be nice to know.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh I can 'hack it' Doogle. I've ruined yourself & many of your little pals on here enough times to prove that now haven't I... :) As can my chums. (see above). So, are you on twitter, and what's your 'handle' - it would be nice to know.

Ruined :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yep - absolutely ruined. But tbf given your club and their actions on things like 'poogate' or the zero bannings after the appalling behaviour of the mindless thugs at the Amex, multiple cheating admin etc it's a bit too easy these days :(

And the fact you're unable to spot a joke on here and feel it should be used as a signature is, well... a bit embarrassing for you.

And no twitter handle given - it's a shame you're so undercover... :(

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yep - absolutely ruined. But tbf given your club and their actions on things like 'poogate' or the zero bannings after the appalling behaviour of the mindless thugs at the Amex, multiple cheating admin etc it's a bit too easy these days :(

Ah you’ve got me sheebo .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here