Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LEWIS DUNK TO JOIN BY THE END OF 2012 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW - SkyBet.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Hope it's Spurs.

There are also some awful odds on there. Modric to Chelsea at 3/1 for a start. With the way the league looks and with what happened at the start of the season I'd make it more like 100/1.

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
You really should mention these disgraceful bets do not offer an option for staying at club which would be favourite...Do not touch

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I may be a lone voice here but I reckon Dunk needs to get a bit more 1st team experience and has time on his side. He should stay here as he'll likely only be a bit player at the moment at any of those clubs imo. He also needs to cut down on the bookings big time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are Newcastle 6/4 favourites because a couple of £50 punts have been laid ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ridiculous markets, that must earn the bookies a fortune. As soon as actual news is leaking out and the players friends are trying to lump on the bookies will close the market.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If any of these rumours have any meat on them we should sell and loan back. We get the best of both worlds. Dunk until seasons end and cash for Gus to spend in the transfer window. :)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I think Spurs or Arsenal would be best bet as they both close to home so he could still see friends and family often, both are big teams but he would still have a chance of getting games with either, also on the plus side I think we could get a cash + loanback deal for the rest of the season. But my 1st choice would have to be spurs as it seems we have a good bond going with them ATM and can build on that so it would be easier to do future deals with them or even set up a link for them to be our parent club.

(newcastle) To far away and its a shit hole, nothing special about them.
(liverpool) Good chance of pushing for a place in the team but cant see him going to them.
(chelsea) I think they are a to bigger club and he will just be in the reserves with out getting a chance.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think Spurs or Arsenal would be best bet as they both close to home so he could still see friends and family often, both are big teams but he would still have a chance of getting games with either, also on the plus side I think we could get a cash + loanback deal for the rest of the season. But my 1st choice would have to be spurs as it seems we have a good bond going with them ATM and can build on that so it would be easier to do future deals with them or even set up a link for them to be our parent club.

(liverpool) Good chance of pushing for a place in the team but cant see him going to them.
(chelsea) I think they are a to bigger club and he will just be in the reserves with out getting a chance.

Too much football manager for you young man!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Spurs as our parent club, sod off!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here