Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I expect Dunk will be first choice this season then.... :shrug:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
A good move by the club I think, and great news for the lad after what he's been through over the past year or two. I remember the away game at Derby in 2011-2012. Dunky had picked up a head injury and was given a Fozzie-style headband. A Derby cross came into our area, and he launched his head at it, heading the ball almost out for a throw in. For a moment I thought I was watching our former skipper.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
If Hyypia endorses this, it shows how highly he rates Dunk and seeing as he had an amazing career in this position, he is well placed to judge.

Totally agree with this. A very important 4 years for Lewis coming up. With the right commitment and attitude we should see Lewis develop in to a top championship player at the very minimum.

Next season he could very well be a starter. With both Greer and Hughes contracts up.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yup, am pleased with this. Still so young but on the verge of greater things, i hope and believe. I can't think of a better 60-yard passer on the books. If he mans up in full and is a force as well as great controller of the ball, i expect much. Very pleased.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
He's too soft, easy to play against and hasn't got that slighly nasty streak that centre halves need. Not a bad player at all but £ 20 from me to REMF if his next move is to a club higher than the Albion. A decent 3rd choice but nothing more imo.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Said it when he was a youth player, said it when he broke into the first team and said it when he made himself an established squad player in a Championship side - Dunk will go on to play the highest level of football of any of the defenders from our academy in recent years (you could already argue he has). Better footballer than Cook and Elphick without a doubt.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's too soft, easy to play against and hasn't got that slighly nasty streak that centre halves need. Not a bad player at all but £ 20 from me to REMF if his next move is to a club higher than the Albion. A decent 3rd choice but nothing more imo.

I've got to honest, I'm more inclined to go with the hierarchy of the club when it comes to the judgement of a player, rather than a bell end like you.

Like the vast majority of posters on this thread, I think it's good news :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Mr Dunk has the potential to be a great great player.

I hope this contract opens up a new positive chapter in his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here