Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk - Our Top Scorer

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Missed the game as away on holiday.
What were Dunk's goals like (i.e. the build up, crosses and scoring headers) and are there any links to video clips on the internet to view them?

First was direct from a corner: nutted it in over the defender at the post. Second was from a corner half cleared to KLL who floated it back over for Dunk to place it in a similar part of the net. Hopefully we'll score a few more from corners this season than we have in the past!

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Has anybody else noticed that in the last few games Lewis has played in exactly the same style as Sami did at Liverpool, massive and towering in defence and popping up in the box to score important goals and always put in 100%, he was a Liverpool legend.
Didn't take Sami long to show him how to do it.

Great post, spot on.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
First was direct from a corner: nutted it in over the defender at the post. Second was from a corner half cleared to KLL who floated it back over for Dunk to place it in a similar part of the net. Hopefully we'll score a few more from corners this season than we have in the past!

Talking if which, please please please continue to play Lua Lua on the left wing rather than attempting to put him in the middle. He has the speed for the wing and not the guile for the middle.

(Assuming Sami is reading this, of course

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm really pleased for him, his second goal was a quality header.
I hope his good form continues and he plays a full season for us.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Could be next season's captain.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He's a premiership player. Unbelievable how calm and dominant he was yesterday, seems like Sami's experience may be rubbing off on him, I mean we've always known he has the potential but not this much, he's been a Titan the last few games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here