Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk interview on Talksport

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I looked on Wiki the other day. Mings has 17 caps, I despair.
Yet we rarely score many past Villa, funny innit. FWIW Mings has been a lot better under Emery

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How the hell can that prick of an England manager continue to pick the car crash that is Mcguire over Dunk? About time the media started to really question this.
When you consider the football we are playing this season and how we have outclassed teams like Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool, it's amazing that NONE of our English players can get into the squad.

And Southgate says he may need to pick players from the Championship because the talent isn't there in the Premier League. Dickhead.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
He has slight Potter like mannerisms.

Comes across well, be interesting on what he chooses to do after his playing career. Future manager maybe.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When you consider the football we are playing this season and how we have outclassed teams like Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool, it's amazing that NONE of our English players can get into the squad.

And Southgate says he may need to pick players from the Championship because the talent isn't there in the Premier League. Dickhead.
It really feels like he decided "nah" on Brighton players a number of years ago. Pigheaded.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Some really good stuff in that interview about the club, RDZ and players.
Real shame if Southgate hasn't even spoken to him since he was last in the squad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A few weeks ago Ten Hags stressed how much extra time he and Maguire are putting in, on the training ground, in order to transition Hazza from a LCB to a RCB (or the other way round - I really don't care)

Meanwhile on the South Coast Dunk is oozing class playing in all 5 (five) potential centre back roles, quite possibly all in the same game.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The team sheet from Dunky's debut, quite a decent team to be honest, Holroyd and Hoyte aside (sorry lads)

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 14.24.07.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here