Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk at the final whistle

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His goal against the Gunners required a great finish too, whereas the winner against Leeds just required a tap in. Great positioning to be in the right place at the right time though.

Loved the way he backed further and further off Ayling as they moved towards the goal to give himself more space - to the extent Ayling basically completely forgot about him, allowing him all the time in the world to position himself precisely onside for the ball across. He didn't even look at the lino after he scored. Brilliant stuff.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
With the WBA result, you can see what it meant

Not just from this photo, but others I have seen including MotD highlights, was how tired Leeds players looked at the end. I know its different after losing, but they looked dead on their feet.

Bielsa teams have a habit of being trained hard and then feeling it after January. Many of his teams have nosed dived afterwards. Add in the minimal break between two seasons, and you can see Leeds being caught up in a relegation fight. There is always one team from that table position that suffers.

Heres hoping anyway.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I had recently thought the never ending frustration of outplaying teams and getting little or nothing for their effort , was starting to show on the lads faces . This shows just how brilliant a bunch of lads we have , and how gratifying it can be to be wrong .:bowdown:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This victory is still feeling very sweet. Nice little video that.

The other results were almost perfect for us too. The ambition has to be twelfth now which is our exact position in the current form table. I really believe that we can pass the awful Newcastle soon and then it’s about hunting down Leeds & Palace who both look toothless at the moment.

Hopefully the Hammers continue their good form tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here