Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes vs BHA MotM

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sell Ulloa to leicester for the 7mill they offered, quickly. Very unimpressive!

I remember similar complaints this time last year with people convinced he was leaving, when the season started he was a different player.

Maybe he doesn't 'do' pre-season games, or he doesn't want to waste goals in meaningless games!?

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
I remember similar complaints this time last year with people convinced he was leaving, when the season started he was a different player.

Maybe he doesn't 'do' pre-season games, or he doesn't want to waste goals in meaningless games!?
Waste goals in meaningless games? Sorry I didn't realise people only have a certain amount of goals they can score in a lifetime! Let's stop our kids playing football in parka so they don't waste them in meaningless games!

Pathetic excuse. Half the time the ball was crossed in he wasn't even in the box nor did he run in to meet it.

I'm not saying sell him because of 1 game, I'm saying perhaps 7 mill may be better then what he may do for us this season.

Then again maybe its good we don't own or manage the club.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Waste goals in meaningless games? Sorry I didn't realise people only have a certain amount of goals they can score in a lifetime! Let's stop our kids playing football in parka so they don't waste them in meaningless games!

Pathetic excuse. Half the time the ball was crossed in he wasn't even in the box nor did he run in to meet it.

I'm not saying sell him because of 1 game, I'm saying perhaps 7 mill may be better then what he may do for us this season.

Then again maybe its good we don't own or manage the club.

It was a tounge-in-cheek comment I wasn't being serious!!!

Mind you which sort of idiot would be that superstitious?

Gary Lineker
The former Spurs, Barcelona and England striker would never take a shot at goal during the pre-match warm ups because he didn't want to waste a goal.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
It was a tounge-in-cheek comment I wasn't being serious!!!

Mind you which sort of idiot would be that superstitious?

Gary Lineker
The former Spurs, Barcelona and England striker would never take a shot at goal during the pre-match warm ups because he didn't want to waste a goal.
Im sorry [emoji4]

Being a Newcastle fan as well, it just feels like we have a papiss cisse on our hands. When he first joined the toon he smashed goals in left, right and centre. The next season he did nothing! I believe his first goal that season came off his back!

I hope we keep him and he returns to top form, but I won't be disapointed if we sold him and got in 2 cheaper younger guys who score (perhaps Messi and Neymar [emoji23])

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Im sorry [emoji4]

Being a Newcastle fan as well, it just feels like we have a papiss cisse on our hands. When he first joined the toon he smashed goals in left, right and centre. The next season he did nothing! I believe his first goal that season came off his back!

I hope we keep him and he returns to top form, but I won't be disapointed if we sold him and got in 2 cheaper younger guys who score (perhaps Messi and Neymar [emoji23])

Ulloa stats:

2012-13- 10 goals in 20 games
2013-14- 16 goals in 38 games (many of which he played through injury)

Yeah get rid, ****ing useless.

2elf1gz.jpg

ifwjtz.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Everybody knows if fit Ulloa will be the first name on the team sheet,he has not to prove anything,other than fitness,if that transposes as slightly uninterested,then so be it..

I'd prefer he stays injury free and does enough..for now..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here