Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes in the playoffs

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Just heard that Lewes won't be alowed in the playoffs for the Conference. Sorry for my ignorance on this, which I put down to being up north, but why?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
As i said befire LDC are stopping the Albion building Falmer once the albion have been refused, LDC and their moneid masses will bank roll the rocls into teh football league, Approve Falmer on the back of all of Dick's work and Lewes will becomer the biggest team in Sussex. Picking up the majority of Albions fickle fans into the bargain. The other football purists will fcuk off to AFC wimbledon.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Are you sure it's a done deal? I heard that a decision will be made later this week

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
chips and gravy said:
Are you sure it's a done deal? I heard that a decision will be made later this week

Decison was made on 1st April.

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
What really annoys me is that LDC is run by a group of complete amateurs and jobsworths who think that people appreciate what they do. The reality is that they are a complete joke. The sadness is that they have managed, through either their lack of support for Lewes FC and their idiocy with BHA, to just about piss off everyone who lives in the area.

Just make sure that at the next election we get rid of the b******s.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Goring Gull said:
As i said befire LDC are stopping the Albion building Falmer once the albion have been refused, LDC and their moneid masses will bank roll the rocls into teh football league, Approve Falmer on the back of all of Dick's work and Lewes will becomer the biggest team in Sussex. Picking up the majority of Albions fickle fans into the bargain. The other football purists will fcuk off to AFC wimbledon.

Add to the fact there is a small minority, of non league fans (I have encountered a few Eastbourne and Crawley fans), that hope Falmer sadly does go tits up so they can take some of our fans from our old catchment areas. :( :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here