Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes FC V Albion 05/07/2014 OFFICIAL PRE-MATCH THREAD

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nice to see his brother's popped back to see him. Albeit, not for long! :smile:

the only brother I knew was the ginger one who played with my son..he was not so nice though

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Anyone know why Monakana didn't feature? Is he off?
Was wondering that too. Anyone know?
Thought the first half stand out players were Kemy ???, Toko and Harris. Ulloa was poor I'm afraid.
My day's highlight was Rea - very calm and composed.. Him and Dunk looked good together. In fact I think the second half team all looked good.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Always liked lualua till this game. Pushed aside a 10yr old kid for asking for his autograph, and blanked many others during the second half. Utter bell end, told the kids he was busy, when clearly he wasn't. Was just watching the game with a mate.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
In fact I think the second half team all looked good

Agree with this with the exception of Bruno/Calderon the second half team looked better but to be fair they did have the advantage that the first half team had tired out the opposition for 45 minutes.

Stand out players for me were Chicksen (didn't have to do much defending mind you), March and CMS - looked very lively and up for it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who is Fenelon?

Edit just seen it. Why the name change then

Not sure, but his older brother is Chamel aka Cham Fenelon, used to be a pretty decent footballer, think mickey adams gave him a trial at port vale, he used to play for lewes too.

Not sure what the big deal is, clearly a family matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here