Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes DC - councillor's email responses

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
Reply from Ruth O'Keefe: "Specifically in reference to your own well researched email to me, would you have any objection to my using the information contained in it in debate if I do get the chance to take part in one?"

Angela Craven: "Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I found the content extremely interesting."

John Webber: "I've read your email and understand the points you make, and make well."

David Neighbour: "Thank you for you informative letter, I have noted the contents."

Edward Collict "Thank you for your e-mail. I do have a lot of sympathy for your views, and I appreciate the thought you have given to this subject.."

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Stendahl said:
Reply from Ruth O'Keefe: "Specifically in reference to your own well researched email to me, would you have any objection to my using the information contained in it in debate if I do get the chance to take part in one?"

Angela Craven: "Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I found the content extremely interesting."

John Webber: "I've read your email and understand the points you make, and make well."

David Neighbour: "Thank you for you informative letter, I have noted the contents."

I want to read your letter now!

Have you posted it on here anywhere?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
How plain can you get?.......

Thank you for your email communication about the legal challenge to John Prescott's decision on the planning application for Falmer Stadium.

We have received many emails, some of which contained general comments for or against the decision and some of which contained questions.

All emails we have received have been preserved for future reference. Because many emails contained similar questions, we are progressively publishing the answers on our website. If further questions come in, the answers will also be published on our website.

You can find the answers by going to our website www.lewes.gov.uk and choosing the 'Falmer decision' item in the 'Popular Pages' section. That will take you immediately to the 'Frequently Asked Questions section. You can also find any press releases that the Council issues on the website.

Yours sincerely

John Crawford
Chief Executive
tel 01273 484170
Fax 01273 484203
john.crawford@lewes.gov.uk

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Woodchip said:
How plain can you get?.......

Thank you for your email communication about the legal challenge to John Prescott's decision on the planning application for Falmer Stadium.

We have received many emails, some of which contained general comments for or against the decision and some of which contained questions.

All emails we have received have been preserved for future reference. Because many emails contained similar questions, we are progressively publishing the answers on our website. If further questions come in, the answers will also be published on our website.

You can find the answers by going to our website www.lewes.gov.uk and choosing the 'Falmer decision' item in the 'Popular Pages' section. That will take you immediately to the 'Frequently Asked Questions section. You can also find any press releases that the Council issues on the website.

Yours sincerely

John Crawford
Chief Executive
tel 01273 484170
Fax 01273 484203

Thank you for your email communication about the legal challenge to John
Prescott's decision on the planning application for Falmer Stadium.

We have received many emails, some of which contained general comments for or
against the decision and some of which contained questions.

All emails we have received have been preserved for future reference. Because
many emails contained similar questions, we are progressively publishing the
answers on our website. If further questions come in, the answers will also be
published on our website.

You can find the answers by going to our website www.lewes.gov.uk and choosing
the 'Falmer decision' item in the 'Popular Pages' section. That will take you
immediately to the 'Frequently Asked Questions section. You can also find any
press releases that the Council issues on the website.

Yours sincerely

John Crawford
Chief Executive
tel 01273 484170
Fax 01273 484203

I got the same e-mail lazy f**kers!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Baron Von Thunderclap said:
http://www.theargus.co.uk/the_argus/archive/2004/03/26/NEWS450ZM.html

I'd be careful starting a fight with David Neighbour if I were you...

Ex-Mayor of Telscombe

The problem could lie with Portosmello in its latest incarnation? The Council does not want the precendent of building in an AONB when there is no other choice.

There is a a difference though. The chalk cliffs are SSSI whereas the ploughed field could be hardly be further away from a SSSI.

SSSI: Site of Special Scientific Importance.

But if this is what they mean, they should tell the public, not leave them to guess!

Last edited:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Received this email yesterday from Liz lee:

Thank you for your letter of 28th November, 05.

May I refer you to Lewes District Council's web site www.lewes.gov.uk right hand menu 'Falmer Decision'.

I can assure you the decision was one which councillors did not take lightly but only after a great deal of consideration was given to the report presented to Cabinet.

Yours sincerely,

Cllr Liz Lee

-----------------------------

I then received a letter through the post this morning from John Crawford basically saying the same thing as the above and asking me to refer to the LDC website. Alot of my question have still not been answered and I am getting feed a load of crap from councilliors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here