Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

John Doe

May 14, 2023
The starting 11 that played you off the park and beat you at Stamford Bridge cost about the same as one Cucurella. So, actually it's pretty useful money.

The side that humiliated you at the Amex cost roughly a Cucurella and most of a Potter. So again, pretty useful.

:)
Lampard and Potter tax. Thankfully neither are no longer at the club

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Do you think Brighton would publicise all the players who reject them? I mean Colwill will reject you after he hears our plans, but Brighton will paint it as Chelsea just being stubborn and not allowing him leave.

Yes, that's what smart well ran clubs do. Keep it in house as much as possible.

Not act like clowns and telegraph all they do like Chelsea.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Castofffs? HAHA!! Cucurella was your POTY and Brighton were begging all over social media for him not to leave. He left Brighton as a star player to come and play 2nd fiddle to Chilwell. That's all you need to know about the difference in levels between the clubs 😂

The only castoff in this situation was Gilmour who was only good enough for our reserve side but has lately found a place in your 1st team. Once again levels

As for haven taken our European spot, big clubs don't aspire to be in the EL and think it's a subpar Competition. Nobody even takes it seriously until the latter stages and most believe it to be a hindrance. Only the small teams celebrate competing in such a competition.

And nah, we don't believe ourselves to be the biggest club in the world, just one of the biggest and we will prove that next season with the help of our young phenom CB and probably your best player too.

Anyway basque in the glory of your fairytale season, because next season will go back to normality and Brighton will once again be hovering in midtable, just making up the numbers
Bit weird :eek:

Honest question, why are you here? What, objectively, do you think you bring to the board, apart from slagging off Brighton? Also, how's the 'all due respect' working out for you? :facepalm:

John Doe

May 14, 2023
Chelsea a team that bought its success using money supplied by a mate of Putin. Unlikable club and fans, as our new contributor is proving.

That 4-1 win was so sweet.
Continue to revel in the glory of the 4-1. Little clubs should appreciate every small victory(In this case for a club like Brighton, a big one)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Castofffs? HAHA!! Cucurella was your POTY and Brighton were begging all over social media for him not to leave. He left Brighton as a star player to come and play 2nd fiddle to Chilwell. That's all you need to know about the difference in levels between the clubs 😂

The only castoff in this situation was Gilmour who was only good enough for our reserve side but has lately found a place in your 1st team. Once again levels

As for haven taken our European spot, big clubs don't aspire to be in the EL and think it's a subpar Competition. Nobody even takes it seriously until the latter stages and most believe it to be a hindrance. Only the small teams celebrate competing in such a competition.

And nah, we don't believe ourselves to be the biggest club in the world, just one of the biggest and we will prove that next season with the help of our young phenom CB and probably your best player too.

Anyway basque in the glory of your fairytale season, because next season will go back to normality and Brighton will once again be hovering in midtable, just making up the numbers
U WOT M8?

John Doe

May 14, 2023
There is something deeply sad about trolling into opposition forums even with the intro 'I come in peace'. Look by all means for some perspective, but don't post, it's a bit lame.
Nope, no trolling is going on, I'm just trying to snap the delusion out of your fanbase.

You can come into a Chelsea fan forum if you want and I would happily accept and engage with you

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Continue to revel in the glory of the 4-1. Little clubs should appreciate every small victory(In this case for a club like Brighton, a big one)
You really are a great demonstration of why nobody outside of your fanbase likes Chelsea or their fans. I know you don't care, but it's reassuring to those of us who occasionally need a reminder

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I will. It was great and basically ended your season. Potter shell shocked, Cucurella in tears, Boehlys plan in tatters. Brilliant.

Anyway welcome to our forum, it's good to have contributors from the lower mid table clubs.

RoyBenji

Jun 11, 2023
nah he's trash Chealse can keep him...

Now that Chealse has stopped reading my comment, yeah but honsestly he is worth 30M for us now

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Potter's fired and Cucurella is struggling to adapt with the pressure of playing for a big club. He will be alright in the end tho
Other signings setting the world alight too that Mudryk looks a real player. I am sure Poch with his incredible achievements in the one team French league and the £600m squad of mercenaries hired by the rich yank will bounce back next season after all it was only what 30 points off CL football? With Todd at the wheel what could possibly go wrong?

Any idea what odds I can get for John Terry to be in charge by Xmas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here