Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
This kid is outstanding, so much class and elegance, excellent on the ball and he looks enormous. He has a big future.

I must admit that I was a bit bemused that we signed him on loan in the first place, I thought we should have given J PVH a chance. But looks a real shame we didn't get his guy on a permanent deal as part of the Cucurella deal. Could have probably got him for £15m in the summer. Will be double that now, maybe more?

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was massively out of position when their lad hoofed it over the bar at the start of the second half. A better team would have scored. I think he's a good prospect, but still has some learning to do.
He’s the same age as Dunk was when he made his debut in League One !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s a good prospect and learning very quickly.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Steady on. Had a decent game but also got caught out too easily a couple of times and was sloppy in possession.

Bags of potential but doesn’t play if everyone fit and available.
Not just today, always looked very good whenever he has played. Looks more like an exceptional 29 year old, rather than a 19 year old rookie.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm unsure if we have any agreement in place but having Colwill on loan helped us steal Gilmour from Chelsea as we couldn't loan both.

His contract ends in 2024 and we may be able to convince him during his year with us that he will get plenty of game time at Brighton

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm unsure if we have any agreement in place but having Colwill on loan helped us steal Gilmour from Chelsea as we couldn't loan both.

His contract ends in 2024 and we may be able to convince him during his year with us that he will get plenty of game time at Brighton
Yes and it's that contract situation that gives us the best chance of signing him. Though always a chance these days that Chelsea have an option for another year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here